LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Experience:  9+ years handling Legal, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Family Law, Traffic matters.
9540344

My ex boyfriend is saying he will blackmail by posting pictures

Customer Question

my ex boyfriend is saying he will blackmail by posting pictures of my FB account to all my friends because i broke up with him -- what are my options
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.
Good evening. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Your boyfriend can not force you to be with him and blackmailing you to do so and saying that he will post photos of your on FB if you do not, is illegal. In a situation like this, you want to document what he is doing and gather/keep evidence of what he intends to do and go to the police and file a report and see if they can investigate and look into the matter. He could face criminal charges and the fear/threat of this, may stop him from posting them, if he is serious.
Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.