How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 111468
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I file a complaint on a dentist. In Wichita Kansas?

Customer Question

How do I file a complaint on a dentist. In Wichita Kansas?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You would contact the KS Dental Board first:
Then if you have another dentist to testify that this dentist acted below the reasonable standard of care (negligence) in treating you, then you can sue for all of the damages his conduct caused you to suffer. See: Hare v. Wendler, 263 Kan. 434, 949 P.2d 1141 (1997).
You have only two years from the date of the incident to file a suit for malpractice. See: Kan. Stat. Ann. § 60-513(a)(7).

Related Legal Questions