Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Is it our responsibility to teach a customer to read or the

Customer Question

Is it our responsibility to teach a customer to read or the meaning of the word extract?
When is right to free enterprise intruded upon?
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
I am not aware of any federal or state law which requires a business to teach customers to read. It depends on how you are using words and in what context they are presented to the customer as to whether or not you must provide a further explanation. Without knowing what is going on, I cannot provitode additional information.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Our signs clearly state
a refreshing drink made with rum, strawberry, pineapple, coconut extractsOur menu boards state
strawberry daiquiri
pinacoladaVirgin dacquiri es
virgin cold as
NON ALCOHOLICthey claim after 12 years of service and adding in compiling with smoothies that we are deceiving the public.
never had a problem before.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Compitition
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
This is outside of my area of expertise. I will opt out so that someone else may assist you.
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, this is a different professional. Please permit me to assist you if I can. If I may ask, who are the 'they' who are claiming that you are deceiving the public? Please advise.