Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

13 May (1 day ago)

Customer Question

***@******.***
13 May (1 day ago)
to me
Greetings,
Account Name: WOW1
Account Action: 6-Month Suspension
Offense: Exploitation of game mechanics
Recent activity on this account has shown characters exploiting functionality to the detriment of the game environment or the intended player experience.
The account holder is responsible for all activity on the account. We issue suspensions and closures to protect our players and our service in accordance with our Terms of Use: blizzard.com/company/about/termsofuse.html
Exploitive gains such as items or currency may have been removed as part of this action. Further inappropriate behavior may result in additional penalties, including permanent closure. For dispute of this action and further information on exploitative activity, please review our appeal process: battle.net/support/article/6741
This World of Warcraft account will be reactivated on November 13th, 2015.
Thank you for your time and for understanding.
Regards,
Customer Service
Blizzard Entertainment
https://battle.net/support
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me:
1) What state are you in, and
2) What exactly are you asking here?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.