Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My car has been booted. I received two notices in the mail

Customer Question

My car has been booted. I received two notices in the mail saturday, stating the due dates, which are 06/21/15 The tickets that are in the seizure section,are on my wife's city debt payment plan. I am on a payment plan with ***** ***** Harris. I went to the City of Chicago Dept of Revenue last week to find out why the payments were't coming out of my acct. They told me ASH didn't have access to my acct., and i was told i was behind 138.26. I called them to discuss becoming current, the person i talked to told me to call back when the funds are in my acct. So i guess that was incorrect. What do i do now.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The first thing you need to do is get the payment matter cleared up and catch up on the delinquent payment. Have you contacted ASH yet to find out where the payment went? Do you have your account records to show ASH has been taking money from your account?