Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My neighbor is earing a body camera with the intent of catching

Customer Question

my neighbor is earing a body camera with the intent of catching my renter flipping him the "bird", or using extremely foul language. The renter was always on my property. the neighbor also has adopted black children and claims the he is going to get a "protection" warrant so that the renter cannot be on the property if the children or any of his family is outdoors. the neighbor also says he is building a case for defamation of character because of the black children. Since I own the property I will be involved. I am feeling harassed and "watched" all the time. Can the neighbor do this?Sincerely,
Sharon Storm
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
Sorry, not sure I understand. Are you asking if it is legal for him to wear his body camera while he is interacting with you or your neighbor?