Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

I can not send my question? says over 5000 text.. I copyed

Customer Question

I can not send my question? says over 5000 text.. I copyed it so I can paste. Can I send this in sections
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with your question.
You can keep using the reply tab and send it as part of this same thread. YOu don't want to open up brand new questions for each part because then it will get confusing for experts who may not be able to see all of the parts to it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was divorced in August 2009 after a 23 yr marriage. My ex commited adultery and wanted a divorce. This all began Dec 2006 that I was made aware. We owned and operated a plumbing co in 1991, and in 1996 incorporated. My Ex husband president and I was secretary and treasurer.I went thru a whole mental breakdown over everything. Including my 260000.00 did nothing to protect me. When I was able to get my mental state back and realizing fraud and embezzlement and lawyer malpractice in the state of Texas, The bank commission told me a 4 yr statue. I have contacted consumer protection and FDIC with no help..
The fraud and embezzlement and continuous harassment from the banker and my ex husband. The banker was the president and loan officer for the company for 17 plus years, and continues with the company to this day. We were friends, our children played together, we went on vacation with the banker and family thru out. From Dec 2006 till July 2007 I thought my ex was going thru a change of life. In July 2007 I found out adultery. My ex was doing things very illegal. I was concerned being we had a company to run, and a family, and couldn't understand where this illegal activity was coming from. My ex also would go missing and not come to work.
I went to the banker, who I thought was a friend, to discuss my concern for my ex actions, and he wasn't coming to work, illegal activities, wanted a divorce, etc.
He coldly looked at me and told me to get counseling.
March 2007 my ex husband filed for divorce. My ex began hiding cars, motorcycles, motorhomes, anything of value. I was mentally stressed, depressed, abusing xanex, and wanted to die. I loved him very much. I begged and pleaded to work things out, but he refused. I understand that is all civil matter.
My son, who incidentally worked for a bank in Austin, Texas, were subpoena to appear in front of divorce lawyer. The banker, whos' name is***** of First State Bank Central Texas, told my ex we took 50000.00 dollars. I had to present statements, which I paid for, to the court, along with my son. Mar 13, 2009, while at courthouse, The banker, Randy Sutton came walking down the hall. My ex husband Joe,
myself, my son, my ex and my lawyers, and the banker Randy Sutton, sat down in a conference room to discuss the situation, before seeing the divorce judge.
I showed all there, there was 72000.00 in transfers from 1/2008 until 3/2009. The transfers were automatic transfers to loans at the banker bank. There was no theft.
I could not understand how a banker could not see this. We DID NOT go in front of judge, because there was no theft. My son who worked for a bank for 8 yrs, was terminated shortly after, business slow, but he trained his replacement unknowingly, for 2 weeks before his termination. I know that Texas is a at will state, but I will always think, Randy Sutton called the bank my son worked for, and had something to do with my sons termination. This banker accused us of theft , which never went before the judge.
Jan 20, 2009,and signed by the judge on 1/22/2009. My ex husbands lawyer filed a injunction and temp restraining order.
My ex husbands lawyer, My ex husband, and Randy Sutton all knew this. Jan 27th my lawyer signed the injunction, and my ex husband lawyer had judge to sign the final on 2/3/09.
On Jan 27, 2009. my ex husband wired money from ***** *****, which was community property, to our plumbing corporate acct. On Jan 27, 2009 the banker, Randy Sutton transferred all the money, including the money just received, to a different acct number. THE BANKER DENIED ME ACCESS. So without my knowledge, the moneys were transferred. I was oppressed, and that is the moment I lost the company. No resolution, nothing.. I had no idea. I do not think a banker should move company money, deny me access, which basically him and my ex stole the company..I think Randy Sutton, based on the years we knew him, and were friends with us, had NO RIGHT to move the money and had a fiduciary duty to me also. Instead he helped my ex to take control of the company..That is fraud, embezzellment, to steal the company from me, behind my back.. My lawyer did nothing.and I realize did not properly protect me. I would like to mention my ex and I had a loan for 256000.00 we recently acquired. Randy put all our personal, car loans, etc into one note. Because of 2008 bank fallouts. He was afraid it would slow down, and was trying to make our operating capital managed incase economy collapse. He also knew I was suing for adultery during the illegal transfer of money.
In Feb 2009, my ex broke into my home and stole all my discovery, and filed ready for court. I had no discovery, no access to our company, and my ex got awarded the company, even as I said no. My lawyer told me without my discovery I could not prove adultery, and negotiated other terms, while I said I did not agree. My ex was under a rule 11 till Jan 1, 2010. I was cleared of all bills of com.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the detailed reply. This is not a fraud examiner question.
I'm going to opt out and move it to Legal where it will find an audience of experts more broadly qualified.
Good luck with the case.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On Jan 27, 2009. my ex husband wired money from ***** *****, which was community property, to our plumbing corporate acct. On Jan 27, 2009 the banker, Randy Sutton transferred all the money, including the money just received, to a different acct number. THE BANKER DENIED ME ACCESS. So without my knowledge, the moneys were transferred. I was oppressed, and that is the moment I lost the company. No resolu No resolution, nothing.. I had no idea. I do not think a banker should move company money, deny me access, which basically him and my ex stole the company..I think Randy Sutton, based on the years we knew him, and were friends with us, had NO RIGHT to move the money and had a fiduciary duty to me also. Instead he helped my ex to take control of the company..That is fraud, embezzellment, to steal the company from me, behind my back.. My lawyer did nothing.and I realize did not properly protect me. I would like to mention my ex and I had a loan for 256000.00 we recently acquired. Randy put all our personal, car loans, etc into one note. Because of 2008 bank fallouts. He was afraid it would slow down, and was trying to make our operating capital managed incase economy collapse. He also knew I was suing for adultery during the illegal transfer of money.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
On Jan 27, 2009. my ex husband wired money from ***** *****, which was community property, to our plumbing corporate acct. On Jan 27, 2009 the banker, Randy Sutton transferred all the money, including the money just received, to a different acct number. THE BANKER DENIED ME ACCESS. So without my knowledge, the moneys were transferred. I was oppressed,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
face time.... [email protected] for face book
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
face time.... [email protected] for face time
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
First, I am sorry to hear this has happened to you, but legally we are forbidden from representing anyone from this site by state law and you need to engage a local attorney for representation.
Second, I am afraid that fighting the statute of limitations problem of 4 years is going to be very hard and will require you presenting medical information proving that you were mentally incompetent during that time to prove to court you were physically/mentally unable to file this within the statute of limitations of 4 years. If you have medical and doctor reports proving this they will have to be submitted and will have to testify as to your mental incapacity.
Once you get beyond the statute of limitations issue, you can then pursue the ex for the fraud in hiding property and possibly even the attorney who assisted you for malpractice, depending on what evidence is uncovered during your case against the ex.
Your recourse though is you need a local attorney to file this in court and argue you should be allowed to file outside of the statute of limitations based on your mental incapacity and take this back into court.