Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

We took our dogs to a vet And our dogs got out

Customer Question

We took our dogs to a vet for boarding And our dogs got out of their kennel, one dog was found by police. The other dog is still missing . Do we have any rights? They were 5 year old Doxies. We are older and these little guys are like our children. We have papers on these dogs, they are siblings .
Expert:  Tina replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am so very sorry to hear of your difficult situation. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:
Do you know how much your dogs are worth? Has the vet office made an offer of compensation?
I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.