Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I think i might need some help with a will and trust state of

Customer Question

I think i might need some help with a will and trust for the state of wyoming
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly can I answer for you?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, but I cannot call you. This medium (the thread) is the only one that I can use.
If you'd like you can ask me to opt out and I can opt out and open this up for other experts, or, you can reply and we can continue on here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry i started this i was just looking for a little help with this i want refunded i will go in person to a lawyer maybe the DA not sure
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Okay, I will let customer service know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you its not over yet i may be getting back if you will still have me back sorry just a little confused over this whole mess i have never lost a dad before and a lot not understood by me no one to help lawyer for trust not helping me understand I may need you i hope i am doing the right thing maybe better on phone well Thanks again.