Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

We are an engineering company. We took on a project in the

Customer Question

We are an engineering company. We took on a project in the neighborhood of $800k'
at the end of the project we were unable to pay suppliers, both steel fabricators and
the installers' $40k and $64k respectfully. I had heard from friends that my homeowners insurance would cover that, also we do have liability insurance that covers each occurance
$5,000,000 each occurance, damage to rented premises, personal & adv injury, $10,000,000
general aggregate & products-comp/op agg
our company name is***** Inc..
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good morning,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. Is your company an LLC or a corporation or otherwise established legally?
2. Was there a specific reason that you were unable to pay the bills you mentioned---aside from the fact that you simply ran out of money to pay them?
3. Can you please be a bit more specific as to what it is you are needing to know about---you haven't asked a question but only provided the factual situation. Thanks in advance.
This seems like a very serious situation for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might better suit your needs. If you are interested, I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call.
Thanks in advance,
Doug