Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I am in desperate need of legal assistance to file an

Customer Question

I am in desperate need of legal assistance to file an injunction against a woman who is fraudulently pretending to be my father's daughter and is receiving monetary aid from numerous agencies. I have irrefutable evidence that this person is not a child of my father. This is disrespectful and fraudulent. My father is a pioneer,history maker and has a golf course named after him. I plead with you to assist me in eliminating this fraudulent action. Respectfully. xxxxxxxxxx. Daughter of the late great xxxxxxxx. Thank u for your cooperation. God Bless
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
As the website terms indicate, the experts on here don't actually represent the customers, we provide information on legal topics. Did you have a specific question with which I could assist?