Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I live in Tennessee. I have been divorced years. My

Customer Question

I live in Tennessee. I have been divorced for two years. My ex wife filed for divorce in 2010. My ex wife was not an authorized user on any of my credit card accounts. She charged merchandise on my credit cards up to two hundred and twelve thousand dollars. My credit score was 850 now it is in the toilet. she was getting the statements in a p.o. box. I did not even know she was using my cards. the last time she charged anything or made a payment was 2010. what legal recourse do I have?
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
Did she do this before or after the divorce?
Also, when did you find out?