Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

A friend of mine in North Carolina got a mortgage loan

Customer Question

Hi. A friend of mine in North Carolina got a mortgage loan with (let's call it MCoA) a company. MCoA sold the loan to another company (Let's call that MCoB). When she refinanced, MCoB was paid off but never filed the satisfaction at the courthouse with the courthouse. She has since tried to refinance several times with no avail because it still shows as a lien being owed to MCoA. What can be done for her?
Expert:  Tina replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:
What was the response from MCoA?
I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.