Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Andrea my exboyfriend posted porn videos of us on pornhub

Customer Question

Hi Andrea my exboyfriend posted porn videos of us on pornhub which is also linked to google too...I already called pornhub and google and they said to fill out an online request to remove the videos..I need them out ASAP because I have a business too. please help me'
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
It has been over 24 hours, so I am going to attempt to provide some information, although know that at any time, Andrea can take over the conversation.
Can you please tell me what state this is in?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.