Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Please help I have all kindes of fraud an disabled my name

Customer Question

please help I have all kindes of fraud an disabled my name Amanda jean Kissinger ginger kime of parker Colorado has temted murder the saint Thomas more sent me two hospital for safety reason they have device in me you can smell poisen she said she would hurt me real bad Charles w Kissinger his famile involed in this the Kissinger girls Charlie h Kissinger canon the law firm this a leagly device two get you on mental case Florence police no the truth and know I am telling truth
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have email computer fraud and where they get your personal stuff
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with this question. Can you please give more details so that I understand how to assist you. Are you looking to know what to do about a computer fraud? If so, please explain the nature of the fraud so that I know what information I can provide you with. If not, please tell me what you would like to know about your situation.