Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

GA-Sha How do i fax a judge to sentence joy to jail and not rehab.

Customer Question

How do i fax a judge to sentence joy to jail and not rehab. . The has a record of stealing solicitation narcotics . My son is a vunerable adult he is on social security age about12
Real age 48 . Joy has manipulated david he
***** *****ves with me cant live alone. Wants her to live here she told him she would steal my things when i am asleep. She is dangerous. Her face is covered with tattoos
My son is under her wishes. He says he is saving her.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Are you looking for the fax number? What court is this in what county? Do you have the name of the judge?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She has slipped court dates 3 times my son pd bails set at 3000 $ she changes name how can i get her court appointed
Attorney?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Thank youI do not participate in live phone calls as offered by this website. However if you want to continue here we can. And I will need to know what it is you want.If not, I can opt out, your deposit will remain in tact and another professional will contact you.Please let me know what it is your want to do. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to end with sam and I wish to end or terminate any lawyers with thus service please do not use my credit card as i am ending any request that i made regarding my son and joy and how to fax a judge. Please end this accept my severing any request i made DO NOT USE CREDIT CARD i do not wish to procede. Thanking you in advance . Colleen andersen
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No i am ending this referal and all requests for help please close case!!COLLEEN S ANDERSEN
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
End NO DO NOT USE MY CREDIT CARD
Expert:  Shayne-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/law/92pnr-fax-judge-sentence-joy-jail-not-rehab.html?rpt=1350
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.