Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Fellow Texas Ex! My neighbor has installed a security

Customer Question

Hello fellow Texas Ex! My neighbor has installed a security camera that points directly at my front yard and driveway. I can't stand her and she knows that. She has tried to borrow money from me, cheated me out of her half of some gardening work and finally has a steady boyfriend because she used to bring strange men home all the time. We have had some kids from the apartments around us stealing packages, egging cars, etc., but the camera only points at my driveway & front yard. I mentioned her dog was poisened & she tried to accuse me but then apologized & said it ate something while they were out walking. I avoid her like the plague because I can't stand her and she is very mean to some of the old people who have been living here since the neighborhood was established. I have been here for 13 years now & she's been here about a year and a half. I was going to file a police report for invasion of privacy but I'm really not sure what to do. I'm in San Antonio. Thank you!