Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Can I drink,beer?

Customer Question

Can I drink,beer? On my property??? Outside of my house? In Crawford, county, Arkansas????
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regardI suggest there are no state laws that would prohibit the consumption as long as you are of legal age. Also your county may have an ordinance against it, but those are not available online for me to review and you will need to get a book of ordinances from the County Council I suggest, if while consuming alcohol you begin to disturb the peace you can be charged with that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for nothing!!!!!!?????? I will let discover, know!!!!!! Im not paying for shit i already knew!!!!!m
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Stupid shit!!!! Not paying!!!!!!¡ so stupid!!!!
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.
Ok. I can only answer and provide information for what you askAnd I will opt out and allow another professional to assist you with any clarification or other questions you have in this regardPlease do not respond here and your deposit will remain in tact
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No!!! It wont!! I have discover!!! I did not get anything, from, my question!!!! You are all a rip off and I refuse to pay for idiots!!!!!!!