Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My ex and I purchased a vehicle together, he is the primary buyer and I am the secondary

Customer Question

My ex and I purchased a vehicle together, he is the primary buyer and I am the secondary buyer. I am the one who is paying the car note and the insurance. We currently separated and he is threatened to take the car, can he?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.You mention ex...was there a divorce? Or no marriage but a break up?And are you both on the title?