Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Experience:  Began practicing law in 1992
11068102

HOW DO I FIND COPIES OF WRITTEN COMPLAINTS AGAINST FEDERAL

Customer Question

HOW DO I FIND COPIES OF WRITTEN COMPLAINTS AGAINST FEDERAL JUDGES IN FLORIDA
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.
Unfortunately, you can't. Pursuant to 28 USC 360 complaints are confidential. If the judicial commission issues a report on the complaint then the reports may be released through the clerk of the appellate court for that circuit. The board can also issue a specific order releasing information but the only time I have heard of that being done was when an impeachment was attempted.
You can see the code section making it confidential at https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/360