How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 38438
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
Type Your Legal Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need Form 76 from the Calif State Personnel Board. I need

This answer was rated:

I need Form 76 from the Calif State Personnel Board. I need to file several Subpoenas in an appeal of an adverse action. Can you get forms for me?

Click here.

Please let me know if my answer is helpful. And, thanks for using!
socrateaser and 5 other Legal Specialists are ready to help you
Hello again,

Your question seemed to me to be pretty straight forward. I responded with exactly what you requested.

Is there something that I have failed to provide?

Related Legal Questions