Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

Is there no limit to the amount of times an attorney deposes

Is there no limit to the amount of times an attorney deposes one person. I have read that it usually is limited to 7 hrs a day, but how many days? Is this harassment or bullying?
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

There is no time limit set in FL court, it is what is reasonable based on the matter at hand. The court may limit the deposition under FL Rules of Civil Procedure 1.310(d) and
1.280(c) if the court finds the deposition time is unreasonable and to merely annoy or harass the deponent.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

This is NOT the practice of law nor is it legal advice to you, it is merely educational information for you to use to seek out a licensed attorney in your state to get actual legal advice from them. Please use sites such as or or to find a local attorney to get actual legal advice in all matters.