Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

It appears I am considered potentially dangerous to my community

It appears I am considered potentially dangerous to my community and in general the public
It appears I am the subject in problem-orientated policing efforts
State police, public safety, and public service and private business enlisted to employ
"problem-solving techniques" in an "all options" approach to implement the 4D's (Detect,
Distract, Deter, Deny).

Since a crime has not been committed and I haven't been charged with anything or arrested
what can I do to stop this investigation. The Washington Post stated in an article that
these type of investigations are ruled as inconclusive allowing for the continued
gathering of intelligence, surveillance, etc.

Either officially or unofficially, communications equipment, surveillance equipment or
escalation of force equipment is being used based on the strategies and tactis set for forth
by experts for non-lethal weapons use and applications.

How do I get this to stop?
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.
Hello friend. My name is XXXXX XXXXX welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice, and, (2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply.

I am very sorry for your situation. I am going to assume for the purpose of this matter that you feel that you can prove the case by a preponderance of the evidence.

In such a case, if state entities are harassing you, someone in your situation may wish to file litigation to have them stop.

Causes of Action
To sue in a state court, one needs to have a "cause of action." There are numerous causes of action, such as "breach of contract," "negligence," "fraud," "unjust enrichment," etc., as well as causes of action rooted in statutory law. Every state has their own although they are very similar to each other in every state because they all stem from the same common law. A pleading in Court needs at least one cause of action, although it is not unusual to have more than one.

Here, this may be enough for:

INTENTIONAL INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS: 1) extreme and outrageous conduct; (2) intentional or reckless infliction of emotional distress; and (3) actual result to the plaintiff of severe emotional distress. Restatement (Second) of Torts, supra; Grimsby v. Samson, supra; Contreras v. Crown Zellerbach Corp., 88 Wn.2d 735, 565 P.2d 1173 (1977).

INVASION OF PRIVACY: can include the invasion of a person's physical solitude, usually in a highly offensive manner. Courts have found the use of hidden cameras and microphones to be actionable.

Suing the State
The state may be sued. Const. art. II, §26. However, under Wash. Rev. Code Ann. §§4.92.005 et seq (see here), the claim must be something that shows gross negligence and/or show malice. The state enjoys a limited immunity.

An attorney is recommended. If funds are an issue, please let me know via REPLY and I can possibly provide leads for low cost/pro bono counsel.

Good luck.

I hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the reply button to keep chatting, or please rate and submit your rating when we are finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces and then submit, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correctt. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.

We chatted before, thank you for your comments. Under attorneys, what

categories (specializing in) would i likely include in my search?

Thanks

Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.
A,

I remember now; of course.

Under attorneys, what categories (specializing in) would i likely include in my search?

GENERAL PRACTICE, TORT, and/or LITIGATION are areas of attorneys one should concentrate on.

Thanks

You are more than welcome.

Gentle Reminder: Please use the reply button to keep chatting, or rate and submit your rating when we are finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating.
Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience: Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your gratuity.