Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
18572087

A person puts an ad on craiglist in the personal section.

A person puts an ad on craiglist in the personal section. A femsle answers the adand claims she is 20. When you refuse to meet her to buy her article of clothing she says fine ill tellyour boss you tried to do kinky stuff with a 15 yo and begins demanding money ti shut up but contunuously demand hush money what Does the guy that placed the ad do
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you this afternoon.

The best thing to do is to STOP paying, and to contact the police. What the person is being exposed to is extortion, pure and simple, and that is against state law (it happens to be a felony). Ask the police to get involved to help you trace the ISP of this person so that they could potentially find and charge them. There is no proof the person is 15 (or 20), there are unfortunate scams like this all over the country. Furthermore, 'trying' to do things with someone is not always the same as doing them--please consider contacting the police or else this person will be in this trap for a long time to come.

Good luck.

Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience: Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Thanks that's what I thought but then she will start screaming something else like trash yeah he raped me even though there has been one face to face meeting in front of a camera outdoors in a public parking area to get money all other transactions have been through western union

Wayne,

If there was no meeting, it is hard to scream rape. That is a physical act that is all but impossible to accomplish via the internet. A meeting in front of a camera is not the same as an in-person meeting.

Hope that helps!