Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I spoke to the guys that handle the depo transcripts and I

I spoke to the guys that handle the depo transcripts and I asked what I need for a transcript record im indigent and whats the process....she said I need a court order..so whats the name of the motion I have to file with the court?
Hello friend. My name is XXXXX XXXXX welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (1) this is general information only, not legal advice, and, (2) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply.

To request a waiver of fees associated with litigation, one files an in forma pauperis affidavit with the Court. Normally, this is done at the beginning of the suit, but may be done during the suit as well, at the discretion of the Court.

The in forma pauperis affidavit is also called a pauper's oath, or, a pauper's affidavit. A generic sample (NOT Florida) may be seen here.

One files an affidavit and asks the Court for an oral hearing to consider the matter. If the Judge agrees, fees associated with the suit may be waived.

Gentle Reminder: Please use the reply button to keep chatting, or rate and submit your rating when we are finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

where can I find this form format and examples ? (florida)

Jess,

I actually looked online before I answered and could not find an example for Florida, I am afraid. I am very sorry. The best way to find a sample is to go to the local law school library (generally open to public at most times) and ask the librarian for one; they should be able to provide this.

Please note: I aim to give you genuine information and not necessarily to tell you only what you wish to hear. Please, rate me on the quality of my information and do not punish me for my honesty. I understand that hearing things less than optimal is not easy, and I empathize.