Joseph
Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with significant and substantial experience in multiple areas of law.
54899578

I AM A BLACK SMALL BUSINESS MAN, I HAD TALK TO COMPANY IN NEW

I AM A BLACK SMALL BUSINESS MAN, I HAD TALK TO COMPANY IN NEW YORK ABOUT SMALL BUSINESS LOAN, I GAVE THE COMPANY ALL MY INFOR. THE GUY FAX OVER APPLICATION FOR ME TO REVIEV AND SIGN AND FAX BACK, AFTER CHECK MRE ON THE COMPANY, I FAX BACK THE APPLICATION AND SAID NO THANK YOU DAVID, AND WROTE VOID ON THE APPLICATION SUNDAY 11/10/13.
TODAY I GOT A FAX BACK FROM MANAGING DIRECTOR AND HE SAID " I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO ON SUNDAY EVENING. GET A LIFE LOSER"
IS THIS DISCRIMINATION
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer,

My name isXXXXX am a licensed attorney, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I'm afraid there's nothing in your fact pattern to indicate that this is illegal discrimination.

Since you were the one who withdrew your loan application and said 'no thank you' there's no reason to suspect that you were discriminated against by the company on the basis of race in denying you the loan.

And, while, the comments made to you are incredibly immature, rude, and mean-spirited, they don't indicate any racial bias either, since no racial epithets were used.

Unfortunately, based on what you have here, you don't have a viable claim for race discrimination, I'm afraid.

I hope the above information is helpful, although I realize it is not what you wanted to hear. I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX had better news to give you, but I hope you appreciate an honest and direct answer to your question. It would be unprofessional of me and unfair to you to provide you with anything less.

Please let me know if you have any follow up or clarifying questions as I want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with my service.
If not, PLEASE remember to rate my answer POSITIVELY (Excellent Service) so I get credit for my work. I put significant time and effort into my answers and DON’T receive anything unless you rate me positively. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and is necessary even though you’ve made a deposit. Please also rate me highly (10) when you receive your customer satisfaction survey.

Thanks and best of luck!

-Joseph

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

DO I HAVE ANY KIND OF CASE TO THE PERSON THAT SEND THE MESSAGE

No, unfortunately, while his conduct was obnoxious, immature, and incredibly unprofessional, I'm afraid it doesn't give rise to a law suit against him.

That said, you may want to report his conduct to the Better Business Bureau and/or to a superior (if there is one if he's the managing director, it would probably be the president and/or CEO). I imagine his superiors in the company would not want him treating potential customers and clients in such a rude and disrespectful manner.

You can file a complaint against the business with the Better Business Bureau here:

www.bbb.org

While they would be unlikely to get you any economic damages, they may help you get the apology that you deserve from the managing director for his insulting, inappropriate, and incendiary comments to you.