Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
18572087

I live in Michigan and ordered and paid for large amount of

I live in Michigan and ordered and paid for large amount of precious metals 12 weeks ago from a supposedly reputable large California dealer and have not received delivery. They give me no promise date of delivery, and they say they won't return my payment. I need an attorney for what type of crime and what state of jurisdiction? Any suggestions would help.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

If I may ask, what is the name of this entity? How much money did they receive and why are they refusing to refund you the money?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My email [email protected] I wired Tulving Company $242,800.00. They do not give refunds.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My email [email protected] I wired $242,800.00 to Tulving Company in California. They refuse a refund.

Fred,

I apologize but I cannot email you off-site or contact you directly. Why did you wire them so much money, what did you purchase, allegedly? Are they still going to fulfill their end of the bargain?

Is this the company you ordered from:

The Tulving Company(NNN) NNN-NNNNa id="additional-phone-link" lang="30TPCERNY3f297ec5cb23761153845668d6305d43" href="http://www.bbb.org/los-angeles/business-reviews/coin-dealers-supplies/the-tulving-company-in-newport-beach-ca-13090180#additional-phone-pop" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">View Additional Phone NumbersP.O. Box 6200, Newport Beach, CA 92658http://www.tulving.com

Please advise!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

1,000 NTR 10 Ounce Silver Bar 242.80 ea 242800.00 total It's going on 12 weeks since I sent them the money. They were reliable in the past with 2 week delivery. Others are having problems with they're deliveries being late. They don't commit to any delivery date. I'm concern they'll pocket my money. I want my silver or refund, but after getting lousy service, I've lost confidence in them. I whether get my money back. Where's my silver?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, that is the correct company.

Fred,

I have been reviewing this company and their ratings, and they have an extreme amount of online complaints. Just on Better Business Bureau there are 63 complaints against them and all deal with delivery issues:

http://www.bbb.org/los-angeles/business-reviews/coin-dealers-supplies/the-tulving-company-in-newport-beach-ca-13090180

In this situation your concern about having them pocket your money is well-placed. The first suggestion may be to contact the California Attorney General's office and file a complaint against this company with their consumer protection division. This is the entity who will investigate them and potentially pursue fines on your behalf. They are, however, not the fastest option. You can likewise contact the Better Business Bureau and in addition consider retaining local collections and litigation attorneys to pursue them for breach of contract and for 'specific performance'.

While a company may have a 'no refunds' policy, that would mean that they have had to perform a service--giving no refunds and not sending you what you ordered is simply fraud and breach of contract. To find competent counsel who may assist you, please consider browsing the listings at www.avvo.com and www.martindale.com. There you can search by fees, location, experience, and expertise.

Hope that helps.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Your answers are in the Tulvin's late delivery complaints so it's not new news to me. I was hoping you could me more information and maybe my attorney. How much is this going to cost me, if I agree to pay.