Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.

I do have another question. I had a bladder tact with anterior

I do have another question. I had a bladder tact with anterior posterior repair using mesh implants. The surgery was 9/20/2009 since then I'm unable to have sex due to pain and it is already collapsing again. Should I contact a lawyer for a settlement or do I even have a case ? No erosion that we know about

Thank you for your question and thank you again for requesting me to assist you with your concerns.

North Carolina statutes are generally not favorable to filing suit. Under state law, medical malpractice claims must be started within three years of the act or omission that gave rise to the injury, or within two years if the injury was discovered, but no longer than up to four years after the date or the omission of the act. Even in the most favorable light, that is only up to 9/20/2013, which would mean that you would have passed the statutory requirement. If this occurred in an another state, I can review the codes, but as it stands now I do not see this as currently actionable.

I am sorry.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you

You are most welcome and please take care!