Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

my neighbor keeps burning horrible smelling insent, he is making

my neighbor keeps burning horrible smelling insent, he is making me sick, maybe if he has to pay me a large sum of money he will stop... deperate!

Roger : Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a litigation attorney. Thanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist.
Roger : You would have the option to sue your neighbor for private nuisance, which is a legal claim that one can make to stop someone from interfering with their right to peacefully enjoy their property.
Roger : If the neighbor's actions are prohibiting you from enjoying your property, then you could certainly sue under this claim and ask ask the court to enjoin/stop the neighbor from committing these acts.
Roger : It' not likely that you would be entitled to a large sum of money unless you've got damages you can prove. But, you can seek an order directing the neighbor to stop his/her acts, and if it doesn't, you could file contempt of court charges against the neighbor.

thank you roger, don't have much to take to court, can you advise?

Roger : In cases like this, there often isn't much evidence other than testimony from you and your family/other neighbors regarding the actions of the neighbor.
Roger : However, first hand accounts are good evidence.