Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

If my wife quits her 2 jobs and plans to move out of the country,

If my wife quits her 2 jobs and plans to move out of the country, leaving me with all the bills after a divorce is she still entitled to alimony. She was a certified nurses assistant and a professional hair stylist working from home. She also had another part time job as a lunch monitor at a middle school. I will also be required to pay her child support and travel expenses to visit my daughter. I make about 75000 a year gross and she makes about 42000 gross on the books, she makes about 50000gross with off book money. She wants to move to England to attend school in January

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard.

She would not be entitled to alimony if she is self supporting and apparently she is because she has a nursing degree.

As far as your expenses to visit your child, that can be negotiated and split or she can be Ordered to pay the whole thing. It all depends on how aggressive you are with the divorce.

Additionally, you do not have to let her take your daughter. You can request sole custody.

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated