Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
10707909

I need advice from a criminal lawyer.

I need advice from a criminal lawyer.
Hello

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard

Please tell me however

1 - what do you mean by Being observed? By whom?

2 - was he charged with distribution/ manufacturing or possession - if you know?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

He was followed by Home land Security.His friiend had a package delivered from China containing steroids material to manufactured for making steroids.the homeland security intercepted the package before it got to his friend,and they sent it up with my sons friend to get him They were to divey up the goods for their own use. My son got to his friends apartment ,thats when they arrested my son and searched his apartment,and confiscaterd what steriods he had made for his own use.All 3 he was charged with.My name is Charlie.Thanks.

Hello Charlie

I am sorry to hear of this matter

Unfortunately this is a Class 1 Felony and carries a possible penalty of 5 to 99 years.

I suggest, if you have not already done so you want to at least consult with a local attorney. Maybe some type of deal can be worked out where he gets a suspended 5 year sentence.

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

He has an attorney ,but will not be able to retain him any longer.My son put up 10,000.00 and don' have another 20K to put up.So will have to finish w? a court appointed attorney.What do you think is chances are getting a suspended 5year sentence,w/ acourt appointed attorney....

Hello

A court appointed public defender is an attorney and so they will do their best to try to negotiate a deal.

It's possible. I cannot predict the outcome, as I am sure you know. But because it is his first offense, it would be highly possible that he would get a suspended sentence