Jack R.
Jack R., Attorney
Experience:  OH/TX Practicing Attorney focusing on Family Law, Foreclosure, Landlord-Tenant Issues.

In my instruction I want to add the Virginia code that states

In my instruction I want to add the Virginia code that states a failure to answer; something like this An evasive or incomplete answer is deemed to be a failure to answer under section ..., and may render the petitioner or his attorney or both liable for the expenses of a motion pursuant to that statute. Would this be 4:1(e) Supreme Court of Va?

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today.

is your requests concerning admission, or interrogatories ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

you have the wrong section number. The penalties from incomplete and incorrect answers are established in Rules of Supreme Court Virginia 4.12(a). Section 4.8 (d) of the rules specifically indicate that failure to answer is governed by the rules in section 4.12. In you statement above I would put section 4.8(d), 4.12(a).

Here is a link to the rules:

Please accept my answer with a rating of 3 or better so I may get credit for my response. If you have follow up questions please ask. Please note that paying the deposit does not cause funds to be disbursed until you rate my response (3 or greater).