Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.

How can infidelity and illegal activity effect disolution of

How can infidelity and illegal activity effect disolution of domestic partnership in oregon?
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

I apologize but I am a bit unclear--how exactly are the domestic partners part to this infidelity or illegal activity--can you please explain?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Woman in domestic partnership having sex with 18yr old male and buying drugs from this person. Also providing this 18yr old with alcohol and cannabis from a legal medical marijuana grow site in Oregon

A domestic partnership is not the same as a marriage. The effect of outside behavior like that does not really affect the process or the split of assets. Since a partnership is treated a summary split, based on all of the information I have reviewed, I could not find it affecting anything other than potentially the situation pertaining to children if you have any. Then the child custody situation could be affected since it would be possibly based on factors such as neglect, criminality, drug use, and moral turpitude.

Hope that helps.