Jack R.
Jack R., Attorney
Experience:  OH/TX Practicing Attorney focusing on Family Law, Foreclosure, Landlord-Tenant Issues.

Are physicians the only people that are legally allowed to

Are physicians the only people that are legally allowed to prescribe medicine in Washington State?

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today.

Nurse practitioners may prescribe dugs. Prescribing legend drugs and controlled substances II-V with no physician involvement is authorized by the Washington State Nurse Practice Act.

Please accept my answer with a rating of 3 or better so I may get credit for my response. If you have follow up questions please ask. Please note that paying the deposit does not cause funds to be disbursed until you rate my response (3 or greater).