Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

in oklahoma law does it require students public transportation

in oklahoma law does it require students public transportation to school. can a student be kicked off the bus for walking on the bus slow to play around with his friends for 5 days.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard

I am sorry to hear of this bus suspension.

But, unfortunately, there is no automatic RIGHT to school bus transportation. If the child does not follow the rules, they can be suspended from that privilege.

It is the same as if the rules are violated and they are suspended from school for some reason

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated