Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

my heart has been damaged. i have known this woman for 8 years.

my heart has been damaged. i have known this woman for 8 years. i gave her everything she asked for for 8 years. including a dog for her birthday 5 years ago. i lent her $2800. she paid me back. w/ a smile on her face she said she had me wrapped around her little finger. she has treated me miserably for 8 years. on our first date her old boyfriend told me she was a user of men. since i have schizoaffective disorder(multiple suicide attempts)& bipolar illness & was very lonely i wanted to find out what a user was. now i know!! can i sue her for $80,000 for compensation?
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

Unfortunately, in case of a romantic / domestic relationship, the parties are generally precluded from pursuing any type of legal claim for emotional damages or emotional pain and suffering, as many relationship unfortunately do not work out and most people choose to continue with such unhappy and unhealthy relationship on their own volition, rather than end a bad or abusive relationship.

I am very sorry this has happened to you and I do wish you the best of luck!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXCELLENT ADVICE. I FORGIVE HER FOR ALL THE MISERY SHE HAS CAUSED ME WITH MY WHOLE SPIRIT. IT IS MUCH BETTER TO FORGIVE THAN TO HOLD A GRUDGE!!! FOR 8 YEARS 95% OF THE TIME I'VE SPENT W/ HER HAVE BEEN FULL OF MISERY, 5% OF THE TIME HAVE BEEN PLEASURABLE!!! I'M VERY THANKFUL I'VE MET THIS WOMAN. MY LIFE IS WONDERFUL & VERY EXCITING THESE DAYS. I'M GLAD TO BE ALIVE & CAPABLE OF EXPERIENCING ALL THE LOVE THE WORLD CAN GIVE!!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!

Dear Bill,

Thank you and GOD bless you!