Jack R.
Jack R., Attorney
Experience:  OH/TX Practicing Attorney focusing on Family Law, Foreclosure, Landlord-Tenant Issues.

I have a question about a dating site that is out there. The

I have a question about a dating site that is out there. The site Whatsyourprice says that any date is an agreed contract. But if a female lies on her profile and you do not find this out until on a date, doesnt that void a contract as she willingly decieved the other party (this case a male)? Also does a date constitute a contract as there is really no way in knowing if the date really happened?
Expert:  Jack R. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today.

In this scenario you describe where one party is not as described and you are induced into having a date based on this deception the contract would be void, and if not void could be terminated under a number of contract defenses.

I am not sure any Court would agree that a date is a contract. I have to believe they would be a little upset having to start hearing these cases. they might be a little more accommodating if whatsyourprice is being paid to arrange these date. In that case whatsyourprice should exact payment from the deceitful party.

Please accept my answer with a rating of 3 or better so I may get credit for my response. If you have follow up questions please ask. Please note that paying the deposit does not cause funds to be disbursed until you rate my response (3 or greater).