Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

I studied law and was called to Bar in Nigeria before I moved

I studied law and was called to Bar in Nigeria before I moved to Germany. What are my chances of getting job placement in international job market?
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Quite frankly, up until about 5-8 years ago your chances were very good. Unfortunately, right now it seems there are way too many attorneys available for the jobs that they have open. Your chances would do best with the larger international law firms who would have business and clients in Nigeria as they would have the most uses for your services and you can find those firms at the same places used by other attorneys, or

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

This is NOT the practice of law nor is it legal advice to you, it is merely educational information for you to use to seek out a licensed attorney in your state to get actual legal advice from them. Please use sites such as or or to find a local attorney to get actual legal advice in all matters.