Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

how do file a product liability case agaisnt a manufacturer

how do file a product liability case agaisn't a manufacturer using state statues in federal court one oftha advisor, confusing when he gave their was no state limitations but it would be filed in federalgourt, unless he meant that it aws to be filed in federal court and the statute does indeed apply to federal statues?
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

There is a statute of limitations on product liability. If you file in federal court under the federal common law because it is a drug case and it is under a federal preemption then the statute is the general 5 year statute of limitations from the date of discovery. If you use the FL law in federal court based on concurrent jurisdiction, then the statute of limitations is 4 years from date of discovery of the defect.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

This is NOT the practice of law nor is it legal advice to you, it is merely educational information for you to use to seek out a licensed attorney in your state to get actual legal advice from them. Please use sites such as http://www.martindale.com or http://www.lexmundi.com or http://www.hg.org to find a local attorney to get actual legal advice in all matters.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

IRATING I AM FALLING IN SLEEP, IRATING

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I JUST DISCOVERED THE MAIN CULPPRIT WHEN I READ ABOUT ARTICLE IN NIH STUDY THAT 53% OF ASD HAVE RH MOTHERS(ONLY THREE PERCENT OF POPULATION) HOW DO PROVE THAT THAT WAS WHEN I DISCOVERED, EVEN IF THEY START AT DATE OF STUDY HE WOULD FOLLOW 4 TO 5 YR STATUTE LIMITATION B,S.

Thank you for your response.

How old are the children now?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

15 and 17 but through my computer it should be shown that I did know about the casual/effect until the National Institute of Health gov study was, on or about jan 2012. that stated that 53% of autistic children have RH neg mothers who are required to receive because of blood incompatibility, but sure as hell didn't have to have to have mercury thimerosal and never admitted or informed that the pharms should put access to the fetus with mercury which was the case in two or three children(the one that didnt receive it is autitic.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i want a jane doe/john doe generic exactly that would include both state and federal jurisdiction' with Jilll WALL sIMPSON AND ROBERT SIMPSON AND/*(WITHH THE NEWS PROVIDE

PLEASE DO JOB WELL I WILL TIP I

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

15 AND 17 OLDER SISTER DID NOT RhoGAM AND IS NOT AUSTITC

There is NO state jurisdiction on a drug product liability case, it is a federal preemption issue. The US Supreme Court confirmed this in Mutual Pharmaceutical Co., Inc. v. Bartlett,XXXXX 2466 (2013) when they stated that because of federal regulations on pharmaceuticals, no state law claims could be brought as they were preempted by federal claims.

As your children are not yet 18, they have a little time for the 6 year federal statute of limitations to even start, since it starts when they turn 18.

Any suit brought for your children, you cannot file pro se because you cannot represent your children in court, they must be represented by an attorney on this matter.