Sam, Attorney at Law
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.

the department of public health contacted me because at the

Customer Question

the department of public health contacted me because at the timeof my delivery in august one of the worker was found positive to tb. now I did the test and my son has to start some medication for 6 months like precaution because too young to get a tb test done. now this meds have alot of contraindications plus I am waiting for my result. can we suit the hospital? it was even on the news
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.

My name is Samuel and I look forward to discussing this and providing you information in this regard

I suggest that if it can be shown that the hospital was negligent in the hiring practice wherein every employee is given a TB test and this one was not or that they were and the results were positive and yet they were still an employee then you would have a basis for a claim

I suggest that in order to find that out, you should consider consulting with a local attorney who can access fully the matter. Such an attorney would take this matter on a contingency basis meaning you pay nothing unless they win a settlement on your son's behalf

I hope that this information is helpful. If you need further information, please just send me a reply asking for clarification. After that, I hope you will enter a positive rating so that I will be credited for assisting you. Thanks again for using this service. Your business is appreciated
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.

I see you rated me Poor Service when I have answered your question and I am sure it must be in error

If you have other questions please post them here - as I can only answer what you ask

Thank you