Joseph, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with significant and substantial experience in multiple areas of law.

I was very ill. made a Drs appt on June 5. In hospital on

I was very ill. made a Drs appt on June 5. In hospital on 6/6 and received 4 pts of blood. Released after 4 days. Received 5 weeks of iron infusion, saw many doctors and had multi procedures. Missed an appointment June 11 with A Zavidil , Made another right after I came home from hosp for JUly 18,and in my stupor missed it also. I an being charged $25 for each missed appointment even though I explained and apologized. I sent $1 on my credit card last month, and said I would pay as I was able. They did not accept it. FINAL NOTICE OR IMMEDIATE ACTION WILL BE TAKEN stamped on last bill. I am 81 AND MAD. WHAT CAN i do?
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer,

My name isXXXXX am a licensed attorney, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

I'm afraid that there's not much you can do. Most doctor's offices charge for missed appointments regardless of the circumstances.

Although it is unfair that you are being charged this amount when you understandably forgot the appointments, I'm afraid that the charges are legitimate.

I hope the above information is helpful, although I realize it is not what you wanted to hear. I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX had better news to give you, but I hope you appreciate an honest and direct answer to your question. It would be unprofessional of me and unfair to you to provide you with anything less.

Please let me know if you have any follow up or clarifying questions as I want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with my service.
If not, PLEASE remember to rate my answer POSITIVELY (Excellent Service preferably) so I get credit for my work. I put significant time and effort into my answers and DON’T receive anything unless you rate me positively. It doesn’t cost you anything extra and is necessary even though you’ve made a deposit. Please also rate me highly (9-10) when you receive your customer satisfaction survey.

Thanks and best of luck!