Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Im trying to find the documents I need to evict renters. I

I'm trying to find the documents I need to evict renters. I served them with a pay or quit notice but they still won't move so I have to file papers with the courts. I need those papers. What are they and were do I get them?
Hello: This is PhillipsEsq. I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.

Response: You need to get the UNLAWFUL DETAINER (Complaint) form at your local Courthouse. Once you have completed and filed the unlawful detainer, you would be provided with Summons to serve on the Tenant along with a copy of the Unlawful Detainer Complaint. A hearing would be scheduled on the case.

You would pay to get Writ of Restitution, which gives the Sheriff the authority to evict the Tenant, once the Court has ruled in your favor. For step-by-step instructions, click here. The link is from Kitsap County Clerk's Office. However, the procedure should be the same in ALL counties.

Click here for additional information on eviction process.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I already checked with court house and they don't provide them

Response: Well, that is quite odd. As you can see from the link that I provides, some count Courthouses do provide the forms at a price.

Give me few minutes to get some links to web sites to provide to you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you

Click here for:

Unlawful detainer forms-1

Unlawful detainer forms-2

You should be able to complete the eviction process using the above links and instructions given on Kitsap County and King County Sheriff's web sites. Here are that link once more:

Kitsap County Eviction process

King County Sheriff's Office

Let me know if you need anything else.