Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law

He did try to put the fence back on his fence, but with a trick

He did try to put the fence back on his fence, but with a trick way-- he only put the two end fence post to the board line from my survey, then in the middle it is still bow to my land. Also he corrected as this 2 months later from my filing, 4 months later from the building the fence on my land, but on the court, he is trying to imphosize that he put the fence very quickly to the right place, I am not sure, if the juge still consider he did put his fence in my property? or because he said he corrected quickly that will not be the case?
Thank you for your new question. I look forward to working with you again to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

The fence is either on your property or it is not. That is the only thing the judge will look at. If the fence is still on your property the judge will rule in your favor. If he moved the fence all on his land then the judge will rule in his favor regarding that, BUT the neighbor had no right to remove your fence that was on your land and the judge would have to rule for you for him destroying your property.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

This is NOT the practice of law nor is it legal advice to you, it is merely educational information for you to use to seek out a licensed attorney in your state to get actual legal advice from them. Please use sites such as or or to find a local attorney to get actual legal advice in all matters.