Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

my neighbor take out my fence, put his fence on my land about

my neighbor take out my fence, put his fence on my land about 2 feet in my land last year around July without my permission. I insist that he is on his property, so I hired a survey to find out that his fence is on my land, I give him one month grace time to let him to put back his fence on his land , he did not do at the end of grace period, so I went to small claim court in Worcester, MA on OCt. 2012, but util yesterday, we got court hearing. I showed the juge clerk (he is the juge for hearing. I showed juge the photos that his fence on my land, the letter I give him a month to move the fence. but on the court, he lied that there is never my fence there, and he show the pictures that his fence is in the right place etc..
Juge told us if he give the fever decidson on him, I will have no right to re-peel, but if fever is on me he has the right to re-peel, so do u know with my evidence, can I get the favor decision?
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If you show the fence is on your land and have a survey to prove it, then your neighbor had no right to enter onto your land or put his fence on your land.

If he is saying the fence is not his on the official court record, you tell the judge you want in the court order that the defendant said the fence was not his fence, which because it is on your property makes it your fence and as it is your fence you can remove it and the neighbor cannot stop you.

I would suggest to you that you proved your claims though if the fence is on your property and that you have pictures of the old and new fence plus the survey.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

This is NOT the practice of law nor is it legal advice to you, it is merely educational information for you to use to seek out a licensed attorney in your state to get actual legal advice from them. Please use sites such as http://www.martindale.com or http://www.lexmundi.com or http://www.hg.org to find a local attorney to get actual legal advice in all matters.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

He agreed that the new fence is his, but he quickly put in the right place,

because I complain that he took off my old fence without my permission, so he saw I do not have the old fence picture so he lied that there is never a fence there.

I asked the old portion in his new fence, where he got that old fence, he pointed out it is from my property post.

This is first time I have been in a small claim court, I do not know from what I provide, do you feel convencing you?

thank you for your response.

He cannot put it in the right place if you have a survey showing it is on your land. Thus, the court is going to likely find in your favor.

Also, the proof in the photos showing the portion of the old fence is your proof there was a fence present.

Sounds like you actually did very good presenting your evidence to the judge.