WALLSTREETFIGHTER
WALLSTREETFIGHTER, Attorney
Experience:  14 years experience in representing clients, current member of legalshield, legal club of america, NYSUT and UFT attorney
16356563

the plainiff won his law suit, i dont have money to pay for

the plainiff won his law suit, i dont have money to pay for damges or his attonery fees . what can i do . file bankruptes get three job are just go to jail for not paying
Expert:  WALLSTREETFIGHTER replied 10 months ago.

WALLSTREETLAW :

Hello and welcome. My name isXXXXX am a Licensed practicing attorney and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

WALLSTREETLAW :

This is an unfortunate situation,

WALLSTREETLAW :

if you owe a judgment, and do not pay the creditor can garnish your wages, or freeze your bank accounts,

WALLSTREETLAW :

If you file a chapter 7 bankruptcy it is possible that you can wipe out the entire debt,

WALLSTREETLAW :

and may be an option for you if your current income,

WALLSTREETLAW :

is limited, and below or at the State median

WALLSTREETLAW :

In GA for a one person household, you have to make less than

WALLSTREETLAW :

3,435

WALLSTREETLAW :

a month to qualify for a bankruptcy,

WALLSTREETLAW :

At this time it is early to consider options,

WALLSTREETLAW :

so you have time,

WALLSTREETLAW :

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

WALLSTREETLAW :

If satisfied please provide us with positive feedback, thank you

WALLSTREETFIGHTER, Attorney
Experience: 14 years experience in representing clients, current member of legalshield, legal club of america, NYSUT and UFT attorney
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

the cases was civil suit a non copete contact if that make any difference.

that can be discharged, you may want to send them a letter stating you cannot pay them, and will be filing a bankruptcy if they do not settle with you.

It may be possible they settle with you for 10-20% of the amount.
WALLSTREETFIGHTER, Attorney