Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.

If your husband was screwing around on you can I write a letter

If your husband was screwing around on you can I write a letter and post it on face book with out getting in trouble I left her a couple of message if she was still screwing my husband and she went to the cops
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I will do whatever I can to answer your question and provide excellent service.

I am sorry to hear of your dilemma.   I realize how frustrating this is for you and I hope to provide you information which is accurate and useful, even though it may not be the news you were hoping to get.

So long as you do not make physical threats and post nothing which is not an accurate statement of fact, you can publish a letter on FB. Likewise you can state an opinion, as opposed to a statement of fact, about someone without running afoul of the law.

Unfortunately, alienation of affection, the typical lawsuit against a third party for a cheating spouse, has been abolished by statute in most states, including Wyoming.

It is my privilege to assist you.  Let me know if you need further information.  I hope I have helped you feel informed and empowered in the service I have provided to you.  I am here for you.

Since this forum is no substitute for your own legal counsel, you may want to verify the information I have provided with a local attorney who is familiar with your local laws and procedures.

I am happy to answer your follow-up questions and assist you until I am able to explain the answer to your satisfaction. 

Thank you.

Thank you for your positive rating of my service to you. Let me know if you need more help or have future questions. I will be here for you. Just ask for me by name at the start of your question - "Loren" or use the following link (which you can bookmark in your browser):

Best wishes and good luck to you.

If it is not too much trouble, Tamy, when you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JA/Pearl in a day or two, please consider rating me highly (9 or 10). It affects my ability to continue to assist you and other customers on JA/Pearl and would be most appreciated.