Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
26296561

A company once received a default judgement against my company,

A company once received a default judgement against my company, but never moved to collect on it. Now, their corporate status is Revoked. If I understand the rules correctly, they cannot collect on their judgement any longer, as their ability to conduct business has been terminated. Correct?
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

While the corporation which is in revoked status would not generally be able to collect on a judgment on its own, such corporation could have assigned the judgment to a third party, such as attorney or a collection agency prior to its status being revoked and such assignment of judgment would be valid.

I wish you the best of luck and please let me know if you have any related follow up questions.