Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.

can you assist me in a "parenting agreement/order" in an illinois

can you assist me in a "parenting agreement/order" in an illinois court case scheduled on Nov 4, 2013?

Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

My apologies but if you are not an attorney, you cannot represent your son in court. It would be considered 'unauthorized practice of law'. While your son can represent himself, or you can represent yourself, you cannot represent him. Even if he may want you to represent him, no attorney would permit it, even if you appear with a 'power of attorney' signed and notarized document. Your son must hire counsel if he is physically unable to appear, you personally cannot appear and represent anyone other than yourself.

Hope that helps and please let me know if I can answer anything else for you. Thank you.