Richard, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.
17027240

Hi Richard, You were assisisting me with the following question

Customer Question

Hi Richard,

You were assisisting me with the following question last week. I am wondering if you are on line to answer a new qestion, and if you remember the following question:?

I have built two retail centers in Houstn, Texas. Reail"A", and Retail"B". Retail "A" and "B", sharing the pylon signs for their tenants. The electeric meter for the sign is located at the Center "A". I sold Center "B" to a different entity, and the bill of sale, stated that Center "B", responsible to pay 1/2 cost of maintenance, once Center "A", send the an invoice. The bill of sale also, stated that if center "B" fail to pay its share, center "A" is allowed to remove all the tenants' sign belong to center "B". I send an invoice to the new owner by certified mail, and copy by regular mail. The cerified mail was returned to the address that was provided to me. I contacted the owner, which he totally ignored me.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Good morning! Your argument against the owner of Building B is that even though irreparable harm may have been caused to the owner and/or the tenant of Building B, it is the owner of Builder B who caused the irreparable harm by defaulting on his obligation to pay. With regard to any argument the actual tenant may make, then that cause of action by the tenant is also against the owner of Builder B whose actions with the direct cause of the irreparable harm.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Richard, I am so sorry for the confusion in my part! My question is that after the court denied a TR, he filed a Temporary Injunction to a court that the allegation against me is pending. The allegation how ever is not related to the monument sign. He stated that Temporary Injunction must be granted based on the litigation against me that his client may be a prevail party. He wll not argue irreparable harm any longer. What would be the best approach in my part to convince the court to deny the TI?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the clarification. Just so I'm clear, what's he trying to enjoin you from doing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

To undo the breach, and let him to share te sign with me again.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Have you not already taken the sign down? Typically an injunction is to stop you from doing something? If you've already removed the sign, are they asking...via this injunction..to make you put the sign back up pending the adjudication of the lawsuit?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Richard! Yes that is exactly they are going to argue

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi...I've responded on the other thread. Let's not respond through this thread; rather let's communicate through the other one so we don't have two going simultaneously.
Richard, Attorney
Experience: Attorney with 29 years of experience.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you again for the positive rating! You're the best!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The bet is more likely contagious virous. I got that virous from you!

Thanks again, and have good one!

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome.....you too! :)