Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Multiple jurisdictions, specialize in business/contract disputes, estate creation and administration.
18572087

What forms do I need to file to dismiss my case?

Thank you for your question and thank you kindly for requesting me to assist you this evening.

There are no forms, what you would need to file is called a 'Motion to Dismiss'. You would need to research grounds and create this motion directly. Please consider stopping by the county law library as they will have templates that you can request from the law librarian, and then modify and create for yourself and your unique need. Any motion requesting dismissal has to be custom-made and have a basis in law (for example they failed to state a valid claim) that a judge has to evaluate, it is not a form because everyone by default has a right to be heard in court--any dismissal motion has to be based on law rather than just a basic request.

Hope that helps.